Re: [artworks] Watch this!

  • From: John Cartmell <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:08:23 +0100

On 22 Apr, Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One other thing Ian is the lack of tutorials being produced to help
> people use AW to improve their knowledge. Inspiration for me has been
> the two AW users - Walter Briggs and Henk Huinen - two excellent
> artists. I really miss not seeing their work. Incidentally does anyone
> know what Walter is doing now.

Producing articles for Qercus!

The current ArtWorking series is meant to cover all aspects of its use and
this month's does little more than point to the possibility of using ArtWorks
for bit-mapped graphics - and to show that you can amend such graphics in
ArtWorks. Other articles in the series (like last month's mobile phone from
Walter) will hopefully inspire readers to consider producing complex work.
Contributions at all levels are welcome.

--
        John Cartmell   john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      0845 006 8822 or 0161 969 9820
        Qercus magazine FAX +44 (0)8700-519-527         www.qercus.com