Re: [artworks] Variable lines that connect objects

  • From: Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 20:41:51 +0100

On 13 Jun at 19:52, John McCartney <j.mccartney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <535b44aacaron.briscoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ron Briscoe
> <ron.briscoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > You could try Graphite by Mark Zinnschlag
> > <http://www.zpages.de/Graphite.html> That works on the Iyonix ;-).
>
> Thanks Ron. Why did I not know of this program before? I'll get round
> to trying it out over the next few days.

What a super apparently little program.  It makes it all so easy to do
boxed elastic charts.  But only (polyvalent) boxes, no circles or
curves, and no fancy effects.  Transferring to Artworks loses the
elastic links between boxes.

It certainly has uses but I agree that it would be lovely if this could
be added somehow to Artworks.

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe                                           tim@xxxxxxxxx
             for a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/