Re: [artworks] Tool selection funny - error Ec03

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 16:17:35 +0200

In message <4f10431c9fbric@xxxxxxx>
          Brian Carroll <bric@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <5d80c40e4f.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Martin
> Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [Snip grid problem]

>> A free upgrade to ArtWorks 2.75 with all these bug fixes will
>> be available soon.
>
> It is wonderful that you are continuing your hard work to
> eliminate the obscure bugs that the power users are turning up
> from time to time.  I know your policy (a generous one) is to fix
> such bugs without charge, but I hope your periodic major upgrades
> are priced to cover your time adequately.

Yes, I hope so - this particular upgrade was actually quite costly
because I deliberately took some time off other, more lucrative,
projects just for this release, but I felt it was really time to
finally get this work done. Despite the upgrade being free I still
hope to make some money on it because it might be an incentive for
users to upgrade from earlier versions. If you have upgraded to
ArtWorks 2.7 already, then you have contributed to the continued
development of ArtWorks, so you are more than welcome to a free
bug-fix upgrade.