Re: [artworks] Tool selection funny - error Ec03

  • From: Brian Carroll <bric@xxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:35:00 +0100

In article <5d80c40e4f.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Martin
Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[Snip grid problem]

> A free upgrade to ArtWorks 2.75 with all these bug fixes will
> be available soon.

It is wonderful that you are continuing your hard work to
eliminate the obscure bugs that the power users are turning up
from time to time.  I know your policy (a generous one) is to fix
such bugs without charge, but I hope your periodic major upgrades
are priced to cover your time adequately.  Meanwhile, thanks from
a non-power user who is grateful for steady development of one of
our best applications.

Brian.