Re: [artworks] Spr2png -d attribute missing + just found v0.26

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 00:38:01 +0200

In message <Marcel-1.53-0508233023-0b0cx2*@riscpc.my.home>
          Hans Heinsbroek <jheinsbroek@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Perhaps an open door but:
>
> I just noticed that in the 26-bit verion of spr2png the -d attribute is not
> available.
> Although I resolved it by updating Clib to V5.47 forcing the use of the
> 32-bit binary, I'm wondering if the option can be circumvented in any way.

If you insist on using ArtWorks on a 26-bit system without the Castle
CLib, you might want to replace the spr2png26 binary inside !SVGExport
by the new StubsG linked version you found.

> According to this 32-bit version this concerns the dpi-setting, so it may
> be switched on all the time, but then you may run into above problems.
>
> Anyway, some version checking resulted in a visit to Darren Salts
> YouMustBeJoking site. There you will find V0.26, uploaded only a few days
> ago.

Yes, it is there because I asked Darren to build it for me. ;-)

> Martin, you may want to look into this (if you weren't aware of this
> already).

Not surprisingly, ArtWorks 2.6 ships with spr2png 0.26 replacing the
separate 26-bit and 32-bit binaries shipped before.