Re: [artworks] Problem with Fit text to curve

  • From: Paul Porcelijn <p.porcelyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 15:07:38 +0100 (Custom)

Comparable problem with AW 2.82 on my ARMX6 with RISC OS 5.23
as several menu items produce a similar zero page problem:

"Internal error: undefined instruction at &0002D3D8".

AW 2.82 is a somewhat older, but 32-bit neutral version.
Should we regress to RISC OS 5.22 ?

my somewhat older (but 32-bit neutral) version AW 2.82 complains

On 28 Dec, Bernard Boase <b.boase@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm trying to Fit text to curve in AW 2.X2.00.

Under Iyonix RISC OS 5.22 it works fine.

But under ARMX6 RISC OS 5.23 (11-Oct-2015) it fails to work here. The
text becomes white, it is not fitted to the curve but its start is
moved to the start of the line, its shape remains linear, the two
elements are grouped. A dialogue box displays: "Internal error:
undefined instruction at &0010FB48".

Then attempting to Remove text from curve gives a dialogue box
displaying: "Operation failed: !EU0A".

Is this a known bug or a side-effect of my setup?