Re: [artworks] PDF: When black isn't really black

  • From: "Samuel Kock" <samuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 13:07:31 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Bonsall" <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx>
To: <artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: [artworks] PDF: When black isn't really black

Well, you might have told me how. It's just taken me 30 seconds to work it out ... Object>Flatten transparency first, then it works. Perhaps it's time to buy a manual for CS2 -- all this trial and error stuff is doing my head in ;)
Thanks (to you and Martin) for putting me straight ... I'll take back what I said about the need for an improved Illustrator importer for AW2.

Uhm, that is just because I have never edited a PDF with transparency in CS2, so I did not know about that option! Thanks for letting us know about it, though, for future reference... :)

And I thought CS2 comes with a manual? Or is it just help files?

Samuel