Re: [artworks] New floating ruler...

  • From: Jeremy Brayshaw <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 21:41:02 +0100

In message <380-22006521610482841@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          "4stewy@xxxxxxxxxx" <4stewy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you'd like to see if my efforts
> measure up, then point your web browser at:
>
> http:///stewy.drobe.co.uk/dloads/Ruler.zip
         ^
This extra stroke caused O2 to add /127.0.0.1/ to the middle of URL!
Odd!

> I'd appreciate feedback on this. For instance, does it work (= match
> the ArtWorks ruler) at other screen resolutions? Is it useful to anyone
> who isn't me?

It works as it should on my Iyonix, at screen res of 1280 x 1024. But
does it have to be fixed to only work correctly at 150% magnification?
Personally, I never use 150%. Is it possible for it to adjust itself
according to the selected magnification?

And yes, I would find this very useful - but only if it's
magnification always matched that of the drawing! Otherwise, I'd
forget, and make all the objects too small (or too big!)

Many thanks for your work!

Jeremy.

--
Jeremy Brayshaw