Re: [artworks] New arrowheads

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 16:14:54 +0200

In message <4e22492e33john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          John Cartmell <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 05 May, Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> In message <347f3a224e.eddie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>           Eddie Lord <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> > Can we have one that ends in an open circle please?
>> >
>> >  i.e.   o----------o
>
>> Thanks for reminding me. Sounds like a good idea. You got it. ;-)
>
>> I will probably do a new filled circle arrowhead, too. The "blob"
>> arrowhead that we have is very ugly - it is not a proper circle.
>> [...]
>
> And some users may like an open circle with a dot in the centre - with the dot
> at the anchor point.

Yes, why not? With the changes I have just made it is so easy to add
new arrowheads - somehow I feel I cannot stop. ;-)

By the way: I just noticed that due to the way I have added the new
filled and open circular arrowheads they default to having the anchor
point in their centres anyway, so enabling the "integrated" option
will actually move them fully inside the line. May be useful, too.