Re: [artworks] Multi-page feedback

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 14:48:05 +0100

In message <dd2cf74a4f.Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Chris Terran <chris.terranova@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> * The "Go to page..." dialogue acts oddly if you use it directly after
> not unnatural thing to want to do: the next-page button doesn't work,
> but the previous button does. But you get a "no page with that number"
> error if you try to navigate, either by typing or using the up arrow.
> Next/previous menu entries work fine in this situation. Giving the
> file input focus fixes things.

Thanks for the report, that should be easy to fix. In the past, I have
fixed quite a few things that did not work after loading a file and
before clicking into the window to make it active. This is yet another
instance - I suspect that are more. The trouble is that I have the
habit of immediately clicking into the window of each loaded ArtWorks
file, so I never see the problem. Usually, the beta testers pick this
up. The fact that different persons may use the same program in
different ways is precisely why beta testers are always required.

> * A quick method of going to the first/last pages would be handy
> (either keyboard shortcuts -- Ctrl-PageUp/Down? -- or on the "Go to
> page..." dialogue).

Yes, good suggestion, that will be easy to add.