Re: [artworks] "More recent version of Artworks"

  • From: Kell <kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:55:07 +0100

On 27 Apr, Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <4eda123ec8kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Kell  <kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Does this mean I have neglected to update !AWViewer ?

> Yes, precisely.
>   *Help ArtWorksRenderer
> shows the version currently loaded. Please note that different
> applications load the modules in different ways and some have their
> own outdated copies of the modules. For instance, it is well possible
> that Impression has loaded its own outdated modules even though your
> copy of AWViewer is current.

My version on the Iyonix appears to be 1.76 - inside Impression I found
the awrender module 1.36.

None of my update zip files (e.g. aw241uu/zip and aw263u/zip) contain
!AWViewer - is this a separate chargeable item? I thought I'd purchased
everything up to date.

--
Kell Gatherer
kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx