Re: [artworks] Layers control

  • From: Tim Hill <smartgroups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 09:26:30 +0100

In article <4493521D.60309@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Tim King <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Chris Terran wrote:
> > So, a feature request: could the Layer control window have an option
> > to be permanently on-screen, like the Colour Bar?

> Or semi-permanent ie able to be 'pinned'. And multiple active
> (selectable) layers - not all, just some?

Underlying this is the reason why I (and I suspect many others) make
infrequent use of layers. It can be a bit too clumsy, as has been said.

I would like to make a request if control windows are added. Could they
please be more the size of the very useful Button Bar, rather than the
existing AW buttons? Screen real estate is always at a premium.

--
Tim Hill,
<URL:http://www.timil.com/>

... "Sweet, above thought I love thee" Troilus & C, Act iii, Sc.1