Re: [artworks] Layers control

  • From: Ned Abell <nedabell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:56:43 +0100

On 15 Jun, Chris Terran <chris.terranova@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When creating non-trivial graphics in ArtWorks, the Layers
> feature becomes essential. It's a terrifically useful
> facility.

[Snip]

> So, a feature request: could the Layer control window have
> an option to be permanently on-screen, like the Colour Bar?
> I can think of some other useful enhancements to the Layers
> UI, but they can wait -- this one would be a *major*
> improvement for me ;-)

How about Contol+ Shift +(plus key) to go forward a layer and
Contol+ Shift+(minus key) to go back a layer. The layer you
are on could be shown on the Info Bar.
This also brings up the possibillity of Cntr+shift+N,E or M
for New, Edit and Multi ?

Why Control + Shift? Because I would like to see Control + "+"
zoom in and Control + "-" zoom out by, say, 10% increments.

--
besters..
          Ned