Re: [artworks] Layers control

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 15:43:11 +0200

In message <4e3e499949gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Gary Locock <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PS. A purely cosmetic interface improvement I'd very much like to see is for
> AW's messages not to appear in system font. To me it really jars, and gives a
> very downmarket look and feel when this hideous text appears on screen.  It
> gives the impression that something has gone badly wrong with the program,
> even when it hasn't.  But I would also agree that the proposed functional
> improvements are higher priority.

I have finally dealt with that and changed the ArtWorks error boxes to
use the desktop font. So, that means that the System font is finally
gone completely from ArtWorks.

I also noticed that under Adjust (and possibly some or all versions of
Select as well), greyed out option icons in ArtWorks almost vanish -
you cannot read the text at all. I have fixed that as well.