Re: [artworks] Importing Drawfiles containing text

  • From: Geoff Potter <geoffrey.j.potter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 16:25:16 +0000

Thanks to all the responses I had to my query. I tried grouping,
saving and reloading Drawfile, dropping !Tablemate file direct into
!Artworks, and all came up with the "Text object found with an
incorrect length" error. The founts used are Homerton and a Selwyn
dingbat (and I have deleted the dingbats to ensure they are not the
cause). There is also some rotated text that I also deleted.

Convert to path is an option that I was aware of, but tried to avoid
due to the need to alter things.

I apologise for not replying earlier but it's been a hectic week
helping with our annual Christmas Tree Festival (advert mode on) which
is heavily dependent on me and my RiscPC for posters, programmes, etc.
For those interested just look on FaceBook for Trinity Church
Christmas Tree Festival! (advert mode off).

Geoff Potter
Geoff Potter
Not sent from my iPad 2