Re: [artworks] How to remove spurious font references?

  • From: "Bruce Goatly" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:29:47 -0000

Martin Wuerthner wrote:

Lots, but the bulk of them were converted PostScript fonts licensed
from a third party and they were of mediocre quality. AvantG is
different though: just as Pembroke (supplied with Impression) AvantG
is a properly designed Acorn font and belongs to Computer Concepts.

*cough* *shuffle*

In point of fact, I designed the version of Pembroke originally shipped with Artworks and licensed it to CC; I was more than a little miffed that this wasn't acknowledged at the time.

Not a criticism, Martin; just a parity check.

Bruce