Re: [artworks] HatchPro

  • From: Clive Bonsall <cbonsall@xxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 21:34:21 +0100

Martin Wuerthner wrote:
In message <481DE65C.9080504@xxxxxxxx>
          Clive Bonsall <cbonsall@xxxxxxx> wrote:

1.  Is there a PDF version of the HatchPro manual available for
download. For some reason I can't open the version on my AW2 CD.

Try http://www.mw-software.com/software/awmodules/hpman.zip

Thanks, much appreciated.

A fill pattern is always a filled shape without an outline. You can create a filled shape without an outline that looks like an open triangle: Clone the triangle, scale it down, then select both the original and the scaled down clone and choose "Join shapes". Then use the resulting shape as the fill pattern.

That's great -- works a treat, tho' getting "line" thickness (i.e. scaling of the inner triangle vis a vis outer triangle) right takes a while.
--
C.B.