Re: [artworks] HatchPro

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 20:15:38 +0200

Try http://www.mw-software.com/software/awmodules/hpman.zip

> 2.  I've created a pattern fill of triangles. Altho' I created the
> original pattern as an open triangle, the resulting fill consists of
> filled (black) triangles. How do I get a pattern fill of open triangles?

A fill pattern is always a filled shape without an outline. You can
create a filled shape without an outline that looks like an open
triangle: Clone the triangle, scale it down, then select both the
original and the scaled down clone and choose "Join shapes". Then use
the resulting shape as the fill pattern.