Re: [artworks] Growing file size

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:50:11 +0200

In message <4fc696165basg@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Peter Burt <asg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all, strange thing happened last night. Started with a blank aw2 2.82 A4
> page, 4 small text areas, all with text in. So far ok, half way through
> fifth text area everything slowed to a crawl, 3 - 4 minutes to enter a
> letter or move the document, so I saved it, then noticed it was 172 meg. I
> then copied all the text into new text areas on a new document, took about
> half an hour, saved it, now 31k.
> Anyone have an idea or even come across this?

No, I have never seen anything like that. Quite clearly a bug but a
very rare one. If you ever find out how you managed to provoke it,
please let me know.

If you still have the 172 meg document, I would be interested in
seeing it (possibly on a CD unless you have some webspace you can
upload it to).