Re: [artworks] Font list?

  • From: Kell <kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:09:44 +0100

On 26 Sep, Brian Howlett <brian.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I know you have now resolved this, but for your information, neither
> of these files will load in to RiScript 5.03

> The error message is "X-ref table overflow". FWIW, the latest form
> displays fine in !PDF.

These forms have been created in ArtWorks and saved directly from ArtWorks
as PDF documents. They load OK into RiScript, and M$ world.

...and having been loaded onto our web site overnight last night, we have
already received two forms by fax, so I know the punters are downloading
them OK :-)

--
Kell Gatherer
kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx