Re: [artworks] Dutch translation

  • From: "Gillian Seed" <mrseed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 17:59:41 +0100

On 1/6/07, Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In message <8ac6ac070701060234r662e85a2pf3e61749b34484a8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
m>
          "Gillian Seed" wrote:

It should not be too difficult to add that (except for the few help
messages on the tool icons),

The messages of the tool icons have, as far as I know, already been
internationalized, so that's already done.

but I wonder whether this really makes
sense. Who is going to provide any alternative help files and keep
them up to date? The UK help file has about 1200 lines and was a huge
amount of work to create.

Hmm,

I send you the Dutch version of the help messages, and ofcourse I'll
keep this version uptodate, so that's no problem. I don't know who's
is maintaining the English version but I find those help messages
quite useful. Especially to get more info about some options in menus
and windows.

Dick.