Re: [artworks] Curious Circular-grid effect on Multi-page option

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 16:56:51 +0200

In message <4efb16e72ariscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Circular-grid in Multiple pages

> Try this.........

> Create a two page document. Display a circular grid (CTRL-Shift-G) on
> the first page. Hit Page-down key for second page. Display circular
> grid on page two. Hit Page-Up to return to page 1. Observe that the
> grid disappears and also disappears from page 2*.
>
> * The Circular grid is listed twice in Layers window (page 1).

Thanks for the report. Yes, I see - the extra grids are currently not
compatible with multiple pages. I simply did not think about them when
I added the multi page capabilities.

There is a very simple workaround: After enabling the grid on the
first page, drag the Grid layer to the "Master background" section.
Then, it will continue to work normally on all pages.