Re: [artworks] Bug

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 19:49:33 +0200

In message <4f40c7024basg@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Peter Burt <asg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, not sure if I have found a bug in Artworks 2.75
> I was cutting some vinyl for a sign I am making,
> typed    BIG NEWS 4   pressed control N to make
> a path, BIG NEWS behaved as expected ie indivdual
> paths ready to be grouped and stretched etc, but the
> 4 was neither a path nor could be moved around the
> screen. [...]

Many thanks for this report. That was indeed a bug. Text lines with a
space as the last but one character suffered from this problem when
converting to shapes. I have just fixed this and you can find a patch
for ArtWorks 2.75 at
  http://www.mw-software.com/software/artworks27/tt139.zip

This requires your ArtWorks 2.7 download site password - if you bought
ArtWorks 2.7 on CD you can find the details in your printed release
notes, else these are the details you used to download your current
version and you received them either by e-mail after buying an upgrade
or on a printed business card at a show.