Re: [artworks] AvantG.Book

  • From: Clive Bonsall <cbonsall@xxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:28:30 +0100

I need to edit some old AW1 files, and get the message "This document contains the font AvantG.Book which is currently unknown ... etc.".

I know that this font is provided on the CD, but ISTR that the entire font family was provided on the AW1 disks. Unfortunately, I'm using VRPC on a MacBook Pro and can't access these easily (no internal floppy drive). At one point, ISTR (again) that Martin put the entire font family on the AW2 support page, but it doesn't seem to be there now.

Any chance of getting a copy?
--
C.B.