Re: [artworks] Artworks PDF Import

  • From: Kell <kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 18:42:17 +0000 (GMT)

On 03 May, Stuart Murden <sgmurden@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> This maybe a dumb question .... but here goes anyway ..... I receive
> a local church newsletter in pdf format which is written in 'comic
> sans'. It comes out all 'squiggly' in Artworks. Mind you it renders
> 'squiggly' in Riscript and !Pdf. Any thoughts? Is it because I don't
> have a 'comic sans' font equivalent on my machine. The nearest I have
> is Sassoon. The church pdf renders ok on windows and mac.

Comic Sans is a font which I think comes as standard with Windoze (and M$
Word on the Mac). It is actually called "Comic Sans MS".

It was available as a PD font on the Harry Decker web site - and therefore
I have a copy :-D

Let me know if you would like it emailed: it's a 177k archive.

HTH,

--
Kell Gatherer
kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx