Re: [artworks] ArtWorks PDFs and privacy

  • From: Chris Terran <chris.terranova@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:08:20 GMT

In message <684d6b684f.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <dabaae664f.Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Mark Wiggin <mark.wiggin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> In message <4a1764664f.tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>           Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Is this akin to the present cases of over the top PC or Health and
>>> Safety?
>>
>> No, I think Chris raises a valid point.  It should be up to the
>> individual to decide how much or how little personal info he or she
>> discloses to the outside world IMHO.

> Yes, I had been wondering about that, too. I will probably add an
> option in a later version.

Thanks, Martin.

Tim: Mark put my point more succinctly -- it should really be a
user-choice, I think. And being able to change the Author field means
I could provide PDFs whilst wearing different hats, as it were ;-)

Best, Chris

--
*** Chris & Lee's Photodesk tutorials, tips and resources
*** http://www.photodesk.iconbar.com *** New tiles!