Re: [artworks] ArtWorks 2.7 goes multi-page

  • From: Gavin Crawford <gav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 15:59:58 +0000 (GMT)

In article <33615bc04e.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[Snip]

> Actually, coming to think of it there is a way to copy between layers
> without using the clipboard: With "Multi-layer" on and the current
> layer set to the desired destination layer you can use the QuickCopy
> tool to copy objects between layers.

or Ctrl-K to Clone to the selected layer. In a similar way, grouping
objects from different layers to the selected to move everything to the
same layer.

Actually, what would be useful is a way to group objects, but keep the
individual objects on their respective layers. But I'm guessing that
isn't likely to appear due to the way ArtWorks does its object handling.

Gav.

--
Gavin Crawford
email: gav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx