Re: [artworks] AWSwitch

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:02:13 +0200

In message <52846f6516mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Michael Drake <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What is the latest version of AWSwitch?  I usually use it when I'm
> exporting as a bitmap.

> I have version 3.11, which says it can't switch because I have a newer
> version of GDraw loaded than it is aware of.

> I can only find AWSwitch 3.00 on the web site, so I'm not even sure where
> I got 3.11.

AWSwitch 3.11 was part of ArtWorks 2.9 and ArtWorks 2.X. Whenever any
of the core rendering modules are upgraded, a new version of AWSwitch
is required to complement it. I have not got round to creating a newer
version to match the updated rendering modules supplied with ArtWorks
2.XI. So, for the time being, you cannot switch anti-aliasing levels.