Re: [artworks] AWRender 2 with Crystal support

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 21:44:36 +0200

In message <4e1b314f0afreelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Mark Fraser <freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 13 Apr, Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I am proud to announce that I have just finished a first alpha version of
>> AWRender 2 that can render all Crystal transparency effects.
>
>> So, finally, with AWRender 2, third-party applications with AWRender
>> support, e.g., OvationPro and EasiWriter/TechWriter, will be able to
>> render ALL ArtWorks files exactly like ArtWorks itself, including
>> transparency!
>
>> AWRender 2 will be released at the Wakefield Show next month.

Just to avoid confusion: I sent the above message to the OLD ArtWorks
list on the 13th - I am glad that it has finally arrived via the list.
I am even more glad that thanks to the new list, I can now send
messages without any delay again.

> Have you got a price for AWRender 2 yet?

Not officially, but it will probably be between 10 and 20 Pounds.
There may also be additional improvements on top of transparency.