Re: [artworks] A problem with PDF export

  • From: Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 20:18:11 GMT

In message of 2 Feb, Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<On old version sprites>

> Well, they are handled for everything else, and PDF export would
> handle them as well if I had expected to see such sprites in ArtWorks
> documents. Anyway, rather than displaying an error, it would make more
> sense to simply convert them to a format PDF export can handle.

That's fine for me, now that I know what is probably causeing this
error, but I wonder if this suggestion of mine might not help other
users who have the same probalem and who have not seen this excellent
information of yours?

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe                                          tim@xxxxxxxxx
             For a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/