Re: [artworks] A problem with PDF export

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 12:29:04 +0100

In message <50273ce685smartgroups@xxxxxxxxx>
          Tim Hill <smartgroups@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <43ee032750.tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tim Powys-Lybbe
> <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [Snip]

>> I copied this sprite, and a whole collection of such charges intomy
>> machine around the year 2000 and fully expected to be able to continue
>> to use them as building blocks for these designs.

> [Snip]

> Will such sprites be handled by ChangeFSI? If I had such a collection I
> would probably run them all through CFSI using FSI_Batch just to save
> future angst.

Of course, ChangeFSI supports them. All RISC OS programs do, even
ArtWorks, just not its PDF export. However, such a batch conversion
would be quite over the top and besides, it would not work anyway
since as far as I know you cannot preserve the original colour depth
of the sprites that way, only convert to a given common colour depth.