[artworks] Web site updated with AW graphics

  • From: Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ArtWorks Mail list <artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 19:18:42 +0100

I have updated my website with some new material.....

Thumbnails 6: Graphic geometry with help from the splendid DrawLots.

Thumbnails 7: AW conversions of three Illustrator tutorials from
Vector tuts+. The final gear in "Gear wheels" shows that AW is capable
of a realistic metallic finish (all done in blends).

I apologise for the old html and CSS mix - I get carried away with the
drawings rather than modifying my site to full CSS.

http://artworks.riscos.org.uk