[artworks] Warning Triangle

  • From: Gerald Cobbe <geraldcobbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 22:17:05 +0100

I have just got around to updating ArtWorks to v2.75.

Since I have done this, when I save anything as an AW file I get a
small warning triangle with an exclamation mark appearing in the
bottom right hand corner.
When I double click on the AW file it opens OK, but I've obviously
done something wrong somewhere.

It doesn't happen if I export as a drawfile.
I've tried reverting back to various previous versions but the same
thing happens.

Has anyone any thoughts what I might have done wrong and how I can
rectify the situation.

Thanks

--
Gerald