[artworks] Thump fails when rendering AW files with Transparency graduation profile

  • From: Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ArtWorks Mail list <artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 18:13:35 +0100

This is a tricky one and may not be the correct list to raise it!

I have a Beagleboard -xM. If I try viewing an AW file which has a
Transparency graduation profile in Thump it produces a fatal error
- abort at data transfer &201E2F8C. Alignment Exceptions are ON.
If I remember to switch AE OFF then no error occurs. Is this a problem
with Thump or ArtWorks and can anything be done about rectifying it?
Having to press reset each time I forget to switch AE OFF is annoying.

RISC OS 5.17 (01-Aug 11)
ArtWorks 2.X1.00
Thump V1.51

Regards