[artworks] Spr2png -d attribute missing + just found v0.26

  • From: Hans Heinsbroek <jheinsbroek@xxxxxx>
  • To: Artwork Maillist <artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 00:30:23 +0100 (BST)

Hi all,

Perhaps an open door but:

I just noticed that in the 26-bit verion of spr2png the -d attribute is not
available.
Although I resolved it by updating Clib to V5.47 forcing the use of the
32-bit binary, I'm wondering if the option can be circumvented in any way.
According to this 32-bit version this concerns the dpi-setting, so it may
be switched on all the time, but then you may run into above problems.

Anyway, some version checking resulted in a visit to Darren Salts
YouMustBeJoking site. There you will find V0.26, uploaded only a few days
ago.

Martin, you may want to look into this (if you weren't aware of this
already).

Regards HH
--
jheinsbroek@xxxxxx    Sent from a Risc PC near me. (RISC OS 4.02)