[artworks] Selecting objects with mouse drag

  • From: Eddie <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:40:24 +0100

Greetings,

Just been importing some graphs into Artworks (2.63) and noticed
something odd.

The file is imported as a draw file from GraphDraw 2.68.

The axes and data points have been stuck together so I used 'break
shapes' to undo them.

The problem is trying to select these objects with the mouse drag.
I.e. you can't.

You can select them by clicking on them individually or Ctrl A.

If you select one and move it - it then works as normal.

Is there a reason for this or have I missed something?

--
Best Regards
Eddie