[artworks] Page Size Limitations

  • From: tez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 22:05:15 GMT

I have been experimenting with importing very wide draw files (ie
approx 15,000mm wide) into Artworks (v2.X.00). In the 'Page setup'
menu I have set the custom width to accomodate the width of the
drawfile, but it automatically defaults back to a maximum width of
3000mm. Is this limitation arbitrary (ie a sensible limit for normal
use) or is there a reason why the maximum should be limited to 3000mm?
The whole drawfile appears to be 'within' Artworks, as one can 'select
all' and move it across the visible page.

The drawfile concerned is a family tree and I wanted to use Artworks
to create a single page pdf of the tree. This it will do successfully,
but it is limited to the defined page, ie 3000mm maximum width.

--
Regards,
TerryK