[artworks] Odd bounding boxes

  • From: Richard Underwood <Artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:18:39 +0100

On 26 Mar, Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Snip
> Well, it would not be too hard, but you should not be surprised to
> learn that that has already been suggested 10 years ago, right after
> the Intersect tool and the Tutorial were first published. I just never
> got round to adding it. Of course, it would be nicer to have all the
> boolean operations but the point is that you can do it, albeit with a
> bit of extra work, while there are many other feature requests for
> things that cannot be done at the moment.

Not specifically related to this thread but IMHO making !Artworks
easier/faster/less fatiguing to use should be given a similar level
importance as adding extra features.  My guess is that many of us here
appreciate the perceived ease of use of !Artworks on RISCOS compared with
feature rich programmes on other feature rich platforms.

I realise of course that it is difficult to market elegant control over
extra features.

Cheers,
Ricard