[artworks] Notice to Wakefield customers about AWRender 2 download

  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 13:17:25 +0200

If you have bought the ArtWorks 2.6 upgrade (which included the AWRender2
upgrade) at the Wakefield Show, you should have been given *two* password
cards, one for the ArtWorks 2.6 upgrade and one for the AWRender 2 upgrade.
Unfortunately, I noticed after a couple of hours that in the rush of the show,
I had completely forgotten to give any AWRender 2 cards to customers.

So, if you bought the upgrade in the morning hours and you only got one
password card you probably tried in vain to download the AWRender 2 upgrade
from the link provided on the upgrade page, because that download link required
you to enter the AWRender 2 password, which you did not receive. Please excuse
the inconvenience and confusion caused by my mistake.

I have just put the AWRender 2 upgrade in the ArtWorks 2.6 support area as
well, so if you have not succeeded in downloading it up to now, please go to
the ArtWorks 2.6 support area again and you will find it there.

I am currently taking a break in the quiet Lincolnshire countryside and will
not return to my office until Tuesday when normal e-mail support will be
resumed.

Martin Wuerthner
http://www.mw-software.com/