[artworks] New arrowheads

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 16:42:55 +0200

While we are discussing the name for the new arrowhead option I
noticed that while working on the arrowheads this might be a good time
to add new ones as well.

In the medium term I would like to add user-defined arrowheads, which
should not be too difficult, but it will not make it into 2.6. It
might be a nice bonus to have at least a few nice new arrowheads in
ArtWorks 2.6 (and the associated AWRender).

So, if anyone has an arrowhead they would like to see in the new
version, please send it to me until midday tomorrow. Any single shape
object (that includes several shapes that have been joined) can act as
an arrowhead though it had better be not too complex. The definition
can be drawn at any size and should be "pointing" right (i.e.,
suitable for the end of a horizontal line going from left to right).