[artworks] High processor usage by ArtWorks reported in TaskUsage

  • From: Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ArtWorks Mail list <artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 15:59:35 +0100

I've been investigating a serious slow down problem on my Iyonix. I
know that ArtWorks isn't the cause of this but why does TaskUsage
report such a high reading of processor usage (typically 46-50% in
stand-by). I'm sure someone told me why this is (it might have been
Martin) but I've forgotten - can someone remind me please?

Richard