[artworks] Filtering objects on transparency?

  • From: Simon Smith <simon_smith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 16:08:35 GMT

I wanted to clear out a large number of cloned objects which had had
transparency applied from the solid originals. Ctrl-A, Ctrl-Shift-A,
waittaminute, where are the transparency options in the filter menu?? All I
wanted to do was select all objects with Mix transparency. Am I just blind,
have I overlooked a way of doing what I want that's hidden somewhere else,
or is it currently not possible?

Thanks
--
Simon Smith

Time flies like an arrow, steers like a cow.