[artworks] Error: UniScanned sprites in AW

  • From: Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ArtWorks Mail list <artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 19:50:51 +0100

Sorry folks - its me again with another little problem.

Can anyone explain why the following occurs:

A sprite produced by scanning with R-Comp's UniScan(3.20) [Scan-to-file
option] seems to display correctly. So far so good. When the sprite is
deleted and an attempt made to remove it from the Sprite pool window the
following occurs........

Error outside ArtWorks 2

"Fastmove called with bad parameters"

Clicking continue gives:

Internal error: Abort on data transfer at &FC02B860.

I don't know how useful this is but Where reports.........

D78C offset in Utility module.

I have contacted R-Comp for some help but I hope you don't mind if I
'broaden the posting' to get other ideas.

The suspect 1MB sprite can be downloaded from......

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~riscos/AWproblems

Regards

Richard