[artworks] Cross-document copy that preserves transparency?

  • From: Philip Pemberton <philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 18:14:18 +0100

Hi,
  I'm trying to copy the contents of one AW document into another. If I use
copy-paste I lose all the transparency details, and if I drop the source file
onto a drawing window AW loads the file instead of pasting it in.

  Is there a way to copy between documents and preserve the transparency
information?

Thanks.
--
Phil.                         | Kitsune: Acorn RiscPC SA202 64M+6G ViewFinder
philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx         | Cheetah: Athlon64 3200+ A8VDeluxeV2 512M+100G