[artworks] Convert jpeg to Sprite for ButtonBar

  • From: Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ArtWorks Mail list <artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 20:26:43 +0100

I've been using ArtWorks (V2.X.00) to create some button Sprites for
David Lewellyn Jones Button bar (V1.62) program. Starting with a full
size jpeg (600x600 for example) I use the bitmap export option to
resize to a Width of 20 pixels, Height 20 pixels and then convert and
save as a Sprite. When I load the image in Paint I get a thin
horizontal white band at the top and a thin vertical band on the
right-hand-side.

This is not what I would expect - any ideas why?

Richard