[artworks] Connecting mirrored objects

  • From: Richard Ashbery <a-graphics@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ArtWorks <artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:03:34 +0000 (GMT)

To get balance when creating an object outline I trace only one half,
clone it and mirror it. Is there a simple way of joining the 2 halves
together to enable the new object to be coloured.

Please refer to zipped artworks file for a graphic explanation of the
problem:

http://www.a-graphics.freeuk.com/awproblems/linkpath.zip

Incidentally was anyone able to sort out the EA02 error caused by a
faulty control point for Simon Smith reported about a week or two ago
- very occasionally this has happened to me.

Regards

Richard