[artworks] Colours not displaying properly in PDF on PC

  • From: Andrew Conroy <a.m.conroy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:30:38 +0000 (GMT)

I've just created a test page in Artworks consisting of stripes of pure
C, M, Y & K and then exported this as a PDF. On RISC OS, this still
appears to be pure colours, but when viewed on a PC the colours get muted
and look like 'dirty' C, M, & Y. Have I missed something, or am I doing
something wrong? I assume Artworks is creating the PDF correctly!

Andrew