[artworks] Colour wheel - an idea

  • From: Richard Ashbery <a-graphics@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ArtWorks <artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 12:41:06 +0000 (GMT)

Good idea or bad !!

Like most users I need to add extra colours to the colour bar. I have
thought of a rapid method of selecting them from the HSV colour bar
without going into the colour menu. What about a colour wheel set next
to the quality icon. Automatic magnification of the icon would occur
when the pointer is run over it, (rather like the MAC task bar) and a
single click on a required colour would place it on the bar.

Would it be possible to implement.

The other thing I miss is not being able to see the colour names
assigned to objects. The more complex the graphic the more difficult
it is to remember what colours have been assigned to objects -
particularly where the colours have very subtle differences.

Richard