[artworks] Bitmap Export Problem

  • From: Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 23:28:14 +0100

Using bitmap export to create a PDF, I'm repeatably getting the error:

 <ArtWorks$SVGX$spr2png>: bad DPI value.
 Try '<ArtWorks$SVGX$spr2png> --help' for more information.

in a single-tasking command box and I've had to resort to using Art2Spr and
then the Wimp-based Spr2PNG to get the required bitmap.  I'm trying to
export to a fixed width of 600 pixels.

Is this something I'm doing wrong, or more likely a bug?  I can supply the
offending file if required.

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England             Wakefield Acorn & RISC OS Show
                                             Saturday 28 April 2012