[artworks] Artworks bug

  • From: Kell Gatherer <kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 15:04:05 +0100

Does anyone recognise this display problem?

See http://www.locationworks.com/private/artworks/screen.gif

This is AW 2.82. I've seen this problem in different guises in the past,
but this is the worst example.

I was creating a streetmap: as you can see I extended the black line and
it has acquired a rounded end. Actually it's a butt end and a rounded end
simultaneously, which is why it's got a little jagged bit. The display is
fine when set to round or square, it's got this problem when set to butt.

Meanwhile the patterned line which is supposed to represent the railway is
exhibiting a variety of the same problem.

Thankfully when I go to PDF (which is the final destination for this file)
the problem disappears, but it complicates things when I'm still working
in Artworks.

The original file is here:
http://www.locationworks.com/private/artworks/new.zip (42k)

Merry Xmas.